Reports to: Executive Director
Responsibilities: Administer day to day activities of operations, accounting and agency service coordination.
Status: Part-time, 25 hours per week, Monday through Friday (9:00 am – 3:30 pm) and occasionally during evenings and weekends as needed.
Skills Required: Relevant training and experience in accounting and office management. Proficiency in Quickbooks, Microsoft Access, Excel, Word and MSACCESS. Knowledge of systems processes. Experience in non-profit operations is a plus.
Training Required: QuickBooks, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office
- Administer Account Payables & Receivables (Make Weekly Deposits, Pay Bills, Write Checks)
- Prepare follow up correspondence for above
- Prepare Monthly Reports (Board Financials, Service Statistics)
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Ensure compliance with annual audit requirements and system/process oversight.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for internal processes to ensure efficiency of agency operations.
- Train and oversee administrative office volunteers for miscellaneous clerical tasks
- Maintain and Order Office Supplies.
- Collect and Deliver Mail.
- Collect Payroll timesheets and required summaries.
- Maintain secure agency Access database, documenting client services
- Collect and report service statistics to support fund development and program management
- Assist with identifying and implementing improvements in data collection
- Provide on-site technical support in conjunction with Enertron technical support
- Ensure proper systems updates at Clothes Closet and Food Pantry
- Assist with web site updates
- Oversee general upkeep and maintenance of administrative building
- Maintain and order supplies as needed to perform general housekeeping functions.
- Identify and engage appropriate contractors for maintenance and repairs as needed
- Support infrastructure of the Administrative Office including telephones, office equipment, service contracts, building upkeep and repairs, etc.