Senior Audit Manager - Construction & Manufacturing
Sr. Audit Manager – Manufacturing & Construction
Are you interested taking your career to the next level and becoming a recognized leader in our firm? Are you looking to become part of a firm that provides the advantages of a smaller, more personable work environment, while offering the complexity of work of a larger firm? Is maintaining a healthy work-life balance a priority for you?
What You Will Do:
- Simultaneously lead multiple audit engagements for a variety of clients with a focus on manufacturing and construction.
- Develop and prepare the audit strategy and manage budgets.
- Provide various assurance and consulting services to our clients and offer solutions for complex issues and problems.
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge regarding relevant regulations, current business practices and industry trends.
- Responsible for resolving accounting, auditing, and other issues that arise during the audit process.
- Perform effective risk and control assessments/analysis.
- Provide exceptional client service, develop deep client relationships, maintain high client satisfaction, and become a trusted advisor.
- Supervise, delegate and develop audit team members.
- Generate new business and cross selling leads with existing clients.