Attraction Guest Experience Supervisor
Jump into the world of Peppa Pig to laugh, learn, and play! With 14 themed areas we will bring to life the world of Peppa Pig and spark the imagination of little piggies around the world. A job at Peppa Pig World of Play is a career that brings job satisfaction like no other. Delight children through the world of Peppa Pig and join the Merlin Entertainments family (our parent company) to relate to iconic brands like LEGOLAND, Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE and more!
About the Role
Manage a team of fun driven and enthusiastic magic and memorable experience Puddle Jumpers. We are now looking for exceptional Guest Experience Supervisor to help oversee the smooth and safe running of our exciting new attraction. You will assist the Attraction Manager in leading the team in the goal of delivering unique, memorable, and rewarding experiences to all our guests.
- Ensure the attraction is presented and maintained acceptable standards in all areas at all times.
- Monitors standards of service and guest response to the overall product, through observations and guest comments.
- Monitors team performance in regards to achieving Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and other targets.
Coaches and motivates staff to provide the best possible guest experience, to maximize sales opportunities and to ensure spend targets are achieved
- Demonstrates strong service and sales approach; leading by example throughout the attraction to maximize up-sells, product excellence and more.
- Love to entertain and engage kids.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in a visitor attraction, theme park, museum, hotel or theater environment.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- Education: High school or GED required. College degree preferred.
Everyone Matters at Merlin.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters! Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.