Mortgage Loan Processor - Troy, MI
Tired of sending your resume into cyberspace? Explore your employment opportunities with the help of The Phillip Charles Group. The Phillip Charles Group has been servicing the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees. We have worked with our current client, an expanding Credit Union in Troy, Michigan for 5 years and they are looking for Mortgage Loan Processors.
Mortgage Loan Processors Duties:
- Handling the loan pipeline from start to finish.
- Receiving, evaluating, and reviewing loan applications, obtaining and verifying necessary information (credit checks, verification of employment).
- Reviews information for completeness and accuracy; clarifies missing or questionable information.
- Order appraisals, credit reports, title reports and other essential documentation.
- Assists to resolve conditions of underwriting.
- Keeps appropriate parties informed of Credit Union policies and procedures and assists in communicating status of loans to parties involved in the transaction.
The hourly range for this position is between $18.00 - $25.00 (plus incentive package) depending on experience. The work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with occasional overtime. They promote work/life balance!
This is a temporary to hire position. Excellent working environment with excellent benefit package.
The Phillip Charles Group is your advocate whether you are a seasoned veteran or a new grad still trying to determine your career path. We know how stressful and time consuming finding the right job can be. We make it less stressful.
Mortgage Processor Requirements:
- 2+ years of recent & related experience
- Ability to pass credit check, background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS Office Suite, experience with Encompass is a plus.
- Detail oriented
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills.
- Experience working with a pipeline of 50+ loans simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work over-time when crisis situations arise.
Interested and qualified candidates for the opening should submit their resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.