Personal Banker/Call Center Representative - Troy, MI
Tired of sending your resume into cyberspace? Explore your employment opportunities with the help of The Phillip Charles Group. The Phillip Charles Group has been servicing the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees. Our client, an expanding Credit Union in Troy, Michigan that has been recognized for a Top Workplace for 7 years in a row is looking for Personal Banker/Call Center Representatives.
Call Center Representative Duties:
- Consults with members to support their inquires.
- Cross sell services available; various types of accounts, insurance programs, loan policies, interest rates, wire transfers, IRA’s and CD’s .
- Reviews information for completeness and accuracy; clarifies missing or questionable information.
- Input loan application and determine if the loans meet the criteria to process immediately.
- Assists member with complete all arrangements and documents for automated services such as direct deposit, payroll deduction, ATM and audio response services.
- Mails IRA and certificate of deposit account applications and related documents.
- Provide top notch customer service to new and existing members of the credit union.
The starting salary for these positions is $35,360.00. The Cell Center Representatives will work 40 hours per week with a rotating monthly schedule. The call center is open Monday – Wednesday 8am to 5pm, Thursday 8am to 6pm, Friday 8am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 1pm. They promote work/life balance!
These are direct hire opportunities!
The Phillip Charles Group is your advocate whether you are a seasoned veteran or a new grad still trying to determine your career path. We know how stressful and time consuming finding the right job can be. We make it less stressful.
Call Center Requirements:
- HSD or GED
- Ability to pass credit check, background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- 1 year of experience within a financial institution or 2 years of experience within a call center with sales or production goals.
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Goal oriented.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills.
- Experience working with cross selling products and services.
Call Center Benefits:
- Premium Free Medical Plan
- 401K with match up to 10%
- 3 weeks of vacation time and 10 sick days not to mention banking holidays
- Life Insurance
Interested and qualified candidates for the opening should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.