Personal Financial Assistant
Description: Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
- We're looking for a Personal Financial Assistant who has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make $20.85 for this role
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Rotating Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. with flex day during the week.
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the Credit Union in a prompt and professional manner consistent with service excellence best practices including a handshake, introduction and use of the member’s name.
- Identify and recommend products and services based on the member’s financial needs upon review of their account or through determining needs based on asking open ended questions.
- Contact prospective members, businesses, community groups and Select Employer Groups (SEGs) to present information on available products and services.
- Respond to problems and concerns with a sense of urgency in order to maintain and strengthen the relationship between the member and the Credit Union.
- Attend various community organization meetings to develop new business and create awareness of the credit union.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities to enhance relationship building with member and provide enhanced services to members by maintaining expert level of knowledge of Credit Union features and benefits, lending guidelines, products and services.
- Maintain working knowledge of all operational and lending procedures and regulatory requirements.
Designated safety-sensitive position. Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen (which will include marijuana testing) and adhere to the Drug and Alcohol Policy for duration of employment with the Credit Union.
The Credit Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color, creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, military service and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.Requirements: SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High school degree or equivalent;
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.
- Minimum six months of banking or customer service experience