Elliott Woodworking- Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver – Immediate Hire
Delivery Drivers are professional, courteous, and genuinely enjoy working with people.
- Load, secure and protect product in delivery vehicle and safely transport merchandise without damage
- Verify product information and accessories to ensure it matches for deliveries
- Offload merchandise for our customers safely
- Safely operate delivery vehicle and follow delivery schedule set by management
- Any other reasonable duties requested by management
- Driver must be at least 21 years old with a valid state Driver’s License and have good driving record.
- Driver must have delivery driving experience
- CDL is preferred, but not a must.
- Ability to work hours varying from 7 am to 6 pm
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proper customer service etiquette
- Maintain a professional appearance
Wage $12.00 to $15.00 based on experience
Contact Gale Walney at email@example.com for more information.