Neighborhood House Holiday Giving Tree
The holiday season is approaching, and Neighborhood House is again offering area organizations an opportunity to help make the holidays special for local children via the Holiday Giving Tree program. The program provides gifts for the children of families in our service area of Rochester, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills, Oakland Township, Addison Township, and Leonard who are struggling to make ends meet.
Here is how you can help~
Holiday Giving Tree participants have three options:
- On-line Giving Tree: Request an electronic list of gift requests that can be shared with your customers/members/staff/students through your website, newsletter, or social media. This is a Sign-up Genius link created specifically for your organization. Upon request, we can also provide a unique QR code to take your supporters directly to your online tree. The purchaser will return the unwrapped gifts to your location by December 6.
- Physical tree: Display a tree with gift tags in a prominent area of your organization. You provide the tree and Neighborhood House will provide gift tags listing specific gift items. Your customers/members/staff/students can select tags from the tree, purchase the gifts, and return the unwrapped gifts to your location by December 6.
- Specific collection of items such as board games, hoodies, gift cards, hats/gloves/mittens.
Unwrapped gifts are due by December 7 to Neighborhood House. You have two options:
- Request that a Neighborhood House volunteer pick up gifts from your location
- Drop off gifts to Neighborhood House / 1720 S. Livernois Road / Rochester Hills / 48307
- Online shopping is encouraged! After a paper tag or Sign-up Genius item is selected by a donor, they are welcome to purchase the gift from their favorite e-retailer and have the item shipped directly to Neighborhood House. We will also have an Amazon wish list link available with suggested items: https://amzn.to/2ZKFP1H
- Additional drop-off locations are available for your customers/members/staff/students who are not regularly at your building. Items may be dropped off any time before December 7 to:
Retro Fitness (637 N. Main Street, Rochester)
Rochester Hills Public Library (500 Olde Towne Road, Rochester)
Auburn Hills City Manager's Office (1827 N. Squirrel Road, Auburn Hills)
Oakland Township Hall (4393 Collins Road, Rochester)
If you are interested in participating in the 2021 Giving Tree program, please reply to this email and provide ALL of the following:
- Name / phone number / email address of contact person for your organization
- Choice of online option, paper gift tags, or specific item collection
- Number of gift tags you would like (each gift is approximately $25)
- Whether you need someone to pick up gifts from your location, or you will deliver the gifts to Neighborhood House on December 7
If you need more information, please contact Neighborhood House at (248) 651-5836 ext. 24 or email@example.com.
Thank you for being a Neighborhood House Holiday Hero!