Business Development Series: Creating Trust & Comfort presented by: YES Network
Want to convert more prospects into clients? The keys are building trust, creating an emotional connection, and getting people to feel comfortable with you.
In this captivating fast-paced session, Adam Ranville shows you how to focus on the major factors that create long-term clients and ongoing referrals. You'll learn how to get on other people's wavelengths, communication more precisely, rethink your word choices, exceed client expectations, improve the way you follow up, and much more.
- How to create comfort through body language, tonality and choice of words
- Communicate effectively by eliminating the use of powerless language
- Use meta-programming to see how clients make their decisions
- Dramatically increase trust and rapport during initial contact
- Create a much larger vision for growing your client base
Adam Ranville is a professional speaker who has presented numerous seminars over the past 10 years for organizations such as: New York Film Academy, Oakland University, University of Michigan-Flint, Puro Health & Wellness, LA Fitness & many more! He delivers an uplifting, educational and emotionally connecting seminar for everyone, so be sure to join us!