Purpose Summit Experience 2022
We are proud to host this extraordinary opportunity to view The Purpose Summit Experience(TM) for our members. It is in an inspirational and insightful film based on the Purpose Summit, a three day experience that brought hundreds of leaders from around the world to The University of Notre Dame this year. Your registration includes The Purpose Summit Experience, popcorn and a drink. At 4:00 PM following the film, there will be time for conversation and cocktails with fellow participants (cash bar).
The film includes inspiring talks from authors, speakers, and business leaders including Garry Ridge (CEO of WD40 Company), Chester Elton (Best-selling Author and CoFounder of The Culture Works), Davin Salvagno (Founder & CEO of PurposePoint), Dr. Amber Selking (Author & Founder of Selking Performance Group), Jason Lippert (CEO of Lippert), Amish Shah (CEO of KemKrest), Paul Epstein (Bestselling Author and CIO of PurposePoint), April Hansen (Group President of Aya Healthcare), Rich Sheridan (Author and CEO of Menlo Innovations), Sam Thevanayagam (CEO of Parts Life Inc.), as well as several other guest appearances.
Cast / Speaker Topics:
- Davin Salvagno - "Living Out Our Purpose"
- Amish Shah - "The Constant Pursuit of Better"
- Joe Colavito - "Spend Time On People"
- Paul Epstein - "Better Decisions Faster"
- April Hansen - "Making The Call"
- Chester Elton - "Leading with Gratitude"
- Amber Selking PhD - "Being a Force For Good"
- Jason Lippert - "Business as a Force For Good"
- Rich Sheridan - "The Art of Storytelling"
- Sam Thevanayagam - "Leadership Principals"
- Garry Ridge - "Build Your Tribe, and Change the World."
Directed and Produced by:
- Davin Salvagno
- Kurt A. David
- Michael D. Stern
Presented and distributed by PurposePoint
In Partnership with Emagine Entertainment and MetaMedia
Date and Time
Thursday Nov 3, 2022
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
200 Barclay Circle
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
$49 Members / $69 Future Members
Discounts available for 10+ Tickets