See the Good - Easterseals MORC
Bringing Awareness and Education to the Unique Talents and Successes of Individuals with Disabilities and Senior Citizens.
Join Easterseals MORC this March as we "See the Good" in all individuals, regardless of ability. We will be focusing on bringing awareness and education to the unique and amazing talents of individuals with differing abilities and senior citizens.
We will be hosting a free virtual webinar on March 21st to educate and bring more awareness to individuals with unique abilities and senior citizens, hoping to help these individuals feel fully seen and heard. Our panel will feature guests from multiple perspectives and they will offer insight on how to be more inclusive and engage more with individuals who have a disability or who are part of an older generation.
We encourage you to:
- See all abilities
- See an individual's strength.
- See an individual's power.
- See an individual's confidence.
- See a person's light.
- See the best in someone.
- See the whole person.
- Dr. Doru Bali - Easterseals MORC Medicial Director
- Hannah Richey - Business Owner
- Katie Kogelmann - Parent
- Matt Fritzen - Advocate and Peer Mentor
- Kelly Helmreich, RN DIDP - Easterseals MORC Intake Support Coordinator
Date and Time
Tuesday Mar 21, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT