Shift Your Culture and Accelerate Performance
The distinguishing feature of world-class organizations is their culture – developing constructive leaders and teams is essential to strengthening any organization's culture for business success.
This program will focus on three questions to bring clarity to culture and improving performance:
- What’s the difference between climate and culture?
- How do you shift culture and improve performance?
- What’s next for your organization? (options, tools, resources)
- Understanding the difference between Climate (perceptions and attitudes) and Culture (norms and expectations).
- Learn a new model that defines “how culture works” – The model identifies a total of 31 causal factors (organized into five categories) that are responsible for shaping culture and helping an organization move from its Current Culture to its preferred or Ideal Culture.
- Understand the Constructive Culture Journey – a four phase approach aimed at delivering results
7:30 am Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00 am Program Begins
10:00 am Program Concludes
Owner, AdviCoach of Michigan
Kathryn H. Baker, D.M. owns and operates AdviCoach of Michigan, a business coaching practice where she and her associates coach business owners and executives, helping them increase profits, build teams of great people, and execute on solid strategies for growth. Kathryn has extended experience in the disciplines of business development, sales, marketing, strategic planning, and organizational development. Dr. Baker is accredited in the Organizational Culture Inventory® and Organizational Effectiveness Inventory® (OCI /OEI) through Human Synergistics of Chicago and is an Enhanced Skilled Practitioner Coach in Conversational Intelligence®.