MSU Federal Credit Union & Oakland University Credit Union
MSUFCU was established in 1937 to provide a safe place where members could borrow and save money. Over the years, we've built a strong foundation of relationships with our members - ultimately helping them achieve their dreams. Our employees live our mission every day to spark those moments for members to find financial freedom and security, as they purchase their first cars and homes, start their own businesses, and save for their children's futures.
MSUFCU Seminar Series - Building Your Best Budget Webinar: Presented by MSUFCU’s Financial Education Department
- Without a unique-to-you budget, tracking expenses and working toward financial goals can become frustrating and lead to lost motivation.
- Tuesday Oct 3, 2023
MSUFCU Seminar Series - Three Transitions to Retirement Seminar: Presented by MSUFCU’s Financial Solutions Team
- Are you ready to retire? You might be prepared for the financial transition, but you’ll experience lifestyle and emotional transitions as well.
- Thursday Oct 5, 2023
MSUFCU Seminar Series - Navigating Social Security Retirement Planning Webinar: Presented by the Social Security Administration
- There are many factors to consider when planning for retirement, and one of them is Social Security.
- Tuesday Oct 10, 2023
- Medicare can be a confusing system to navigate on your own, especially with conflicting messages and opinions influencing us.
- Wednesday Oct 11, 2023
- Strategic leadership needs to inspire both your employees and customers, and it must be executed successfully.
- Wednesday Oct 18, 2023