Established in 1999, and incorporating years of voice and data experience in many unique situations, Unified Communications has developed an innovative approach to solve the communications issues faced by today's corporate environment.
Strategic partnerships developed with local, nationwide and global communications carriers allows Unified Communications to provide a comprehensive and dynamic solution to meet each client's specific set of business challenges and individual requirements.
These partnerships allow us to deliver a single-invoiced solution, sometimes incorporating several different carriers, to achieve the most cost effective and all-inclusive, ''One Call Solution'' for your business situation.
Our ever-expanding network of collaborative technology partners allows us to respond to your needs with some of the latest and advanced technologies, including:
- SIP PHONE SERVICE
- Integrated Voice and Data Solution
- WAN and LAN support
- Voice & Web Conferencing
- Communications & Mobility Solutions
- UC Fax to email in a PDF
- High Speed Ethernet (EOC)
- Data Backup and Storage
- WIMAX Internet Service
- HIP / Hosted IP Solutions
- Comcast Business Class / Solutions Provider
- Co-Location services
- Agent for Cellular Phones and Service / SPRINT / AT&T / VERIZON /
- Converged Communication Systems
- Distracted Driver APP for cell phones
We also provide traditional voice and data solutions.
- Local Phone Line Service
- Local, Long Distance, Toll Free & International Phone services
- T-1 / PRI
- Internet Service /DSL Service
- Strategic partnerships developed with local, nationwide and global communications carriers
- Partnerships allow us to deliver a single-invoiced solution, sometimes incorporating several different carriers
- Ever-expanding network of collaborative technology partners provides some of the latest technologies
- Also providing traditional voice and data solutions, like long distance, local long distance, toll-free 800 service, etc
- Innovative approach to solve the communications issues faced by today's corporate environment
Whom to Contact
- Joren CarlsonPhone: (248) 232-6110
- Doug Haldane
- Ian Haldane